fax monitor failed pop up when sending a fax

My problem occurred Yesterday, the fax monitor was failed to pop up when I faxed a file with MS Word format in MS Offce 2000. I removed it from the control panel and restored it, even restored window xp system, but the problem is the same as that on Yesterday. I don't know to solve this problem. The fax monitor was normal before Yesterday.

A number of standard update and repair procedures disabled the Fax Monitor
in the initial release of Windows XP. These problems were fixed in Service
Pack 1. Make sure you apply SP1 if you notice this problem.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]