What model is this Compaq Deskpro machine ?

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.computers (More info?)

I just rescued this Compaq Deskpro machine from a trash pile and need
drivers (500 mz processor , AMC video card (no integrated video )
compaq nc3121 NIC , WD cavier 26400 HD 08/1999 ) . I cannot find a
model # sticker on the case . . I does however have a serial # . I
ahve searched around the web and cannot find a working serial to #
model cross reference link . - help

Eugene

rkpatt wrote:

> I just rescued this Compaq Deskpro machine from a trash pile and need
> drivers (500 mz processor , AMC video card (no integrated video )
> compaq nc3121 NIC , WD cavier 26400 HD 08/1999 ) . I cannot find a
> model # sticker on the case . . I does however have a serial # . I
> ahve searched around the web and cannot find a working serial to #
> model cross reference link . - help
500Mhz is probably about the time of the EP/EN models. Does it have a
standard ATX motherboard or is it a motherboard/riser card type of system?

Here is a starting point for you.......at 500MHz it will be beyond the
Deskpro 6000 Series (233 - 300 MHz)

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Product.jsp?prodTypeId=12454&prodCatId=82702&locale=en_US

Within the search capabilities of this site, is the ability to input
the Serial Number, which in many cases will return the configuration
and hardware listed the day of shipping from the factory....thou not
always.

Paradox2221