hp psc 750ix printer

A few weeks back Windows xp stopped reconizing my HP printer. The default driver did not work anymore either. I even ordered the latest printer install cd from Hewlett Packard. The Micrcsoft Wizard still says that it can not find the driver for my printer. I did the uninstall and re-install procedures as prescribed from HP but still the Wizard cannot see the driver. Can someone tell me what could be blocking the Windows XP from finding the printer driver?

See my response to your earlier post.

--
Cari
www.coribright.com