2 printers hooked up

have windows XP and a lexmark X75. want to use an HP7760
for printing my digital pictures. Hooked up the HP and it
printed fine. However, when tried to use the X75 it would
not work until the HP7760 was disconnected. I had the X75
as my default. What needs to be done to keep both
connected to the computer and both usable?

Both connected to USB ports on the motherboards or a separate hub? If hub,
powered or unpowered.

If they're connected to USB ports on the motherboard, then it's probably an
inadequate power supply unit in the PC.

If they're connected to an external unpowered hub, then change the unpowered
hub to a powered one.

Cari
www.coribright.com