windows xp fax program...HELP

Joe

Can someone answer a few questions for me in regards to
faxing thru Microsofts Fax Console which I've just
downloaded. I am using Roadrunner cable and not a dial
up.

1. Do I need a printer that is fax freindly. Currently I
have the HP Photosmart 7960.

2. Can I fax and receive using roadrunner or do I need a
dial-up. If I can use roadrunner, how do i set up my
phone numbers?

3. Can i receive faxes and if so, what number do I give
them?

Any help is appreciated...

thanks

joe

1.You don't need a printer.
2.You cannot fax using cable. Fax needs a anolog modem and phone line.
3.If you get the above, to recieve faxes you give them the number to the
phone line hooked to computer.