Batman: Arkham City Installation Problem! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos467

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
Hello,

I bought a bootleg DVD installer for Batman Arkham City...... It was 4 disks...... I put in the first disk and it launches the installer......

The installer looks like a small window, with random pictures and a movie trailer showing......

I click on Install and it says installing 0.5%......
Fast forward an hour and a half and installation is stuck on 0.30...... Left it alone for half and hour and it's still stuck there...... It's not giving me a message saying "please insert disk 2"......

Any advise would be helpful...... ^_^

Solution
You can purchase a legit copy of the game and try again. Rest assured, your problem will be solved.

Tom's Hardware has a strict policy of NOT giving advise on pirated/ bootlegged versions of games, it's against the forum rules. Using pirated games is a violation of copyright and is not entertained here.

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
You can purchase a legit copy of the game and try again. Rest assured, your problem will be solved.

Tom's Hardware has a strict policy of NOT giving advise on pirated/ bootlegged versions of games, it's against the forum rules. Using pirated games is a violation of copyright and is not entertained here.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS