Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Make crysis 2 look better?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 4, 2012 4:05:00 AM

Is there anyway to make crysis 2 look better with the nvidia control panel or with something like nvidia inspector. I messed with some settings myself but doesn't really seem to do anything noticeable. Also does the enhanced AA in the nvidia control panel actually do anything? because Ive tried putting it up to CSAA X32 and it doesn't seem to affect the performance in my games at all...

More about : make crysis

Best solution

April 4, 2012 8:02:41 AM

Well, there's the DX11 patch for Crysis 2 which makes it look better. There are also many mods, that you can try out to make the game look really good.
BlackFire's mod is an example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8xdJLUgiog

http://www.crydev.net/viewtopic.php?f=308&t=71027
Share
April 4, 2012 8:27:19 AM

Somtimes Nvidia settings work, sometimes they don't, it depends on the game.
Score
0
Related resources
April 4, 2012 9:43:53 PM

bumnut53 said:
Somtimes Nvidia settings work, sometimes they don't, it depends on the game.

yeah its hard to really tell
Score
0
April 4, 2012 9:44:07 PM

Best answer selected by wootwoot66.
Score
0
April 5, 2012 4:41:57 AM

Stringjam said:
Here's a couple of links for working downloads.......I didn't test the files so DL at your own risk.

http://www.fileplanet.com/117527/0/0/0/1/section/Mod_Fi...

its the mod but its not working : / the texture pack works but not blackfires it might have somthing to do with the version that was in the link you gave is 1.0 and i think there's a 1.1 version
Score
0
April 5, 2012 11:49:22 AM

wootwoot66 said:
its the mod but its not working : / the texture pack works but not blackfires it might have somthing to do with the version that was in the link you gave is 1.0 and i think there's a 1.1 version



Did you download the Config Tool 3.0b (the link for it is active in the official BlackFire mod thread at CryDev)?

Did you fix the spelling on the "library" folder?

Just throwing out some possibilities here...

http://www.crydev.net/viewtopic.php?f=308&t=71027
Score
0
April 5, 2012 4:01:58 PM

Stringjam said:
Did you download the Config Tool 3.0b (the link for it is active in the official BlackFire mod thread at CryDev)?

Did you fix the spelling on the "library" folder?

Just throwing out some possibilities here...

http://www.crydev.net/viewtopic.php?f=308&t=71027

not working i'm lost lol
Score
0
a c 171 Î Nvidia
April 7, 2012 9:28:35 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
0
!