works not responding to print.

April 27, 2004 10:30:39 AM

I JUST HAD A WORM AND CLEANED IT UP BUT NOW I CAN NOT GET
MY WORKS TO PRINT. IT WILL GO BLANK ON ME AND WHEN I CLOSE
IT OUT IT GIVES THE MESSAGE THAT THE DOC. IS NOT
RESPONDING AND WANTS TO SEND A MESG. TO MICROSOFT WHEN I
HIT THE DETAILS IT GIVES ME sz app name wksss.exe and some
other stuff what do I need to do now?

More about : works responding print

Anonymous
April 27, 2004 1:38:06 PM

Please turn off your Caps Lock key. It's considered shouting, is extremely
rude and makes the posting difficult to read.

Have you tried a Repair Installation of Works?

--
Cari
www.coribright.com