Printing the results list from a search

I am seeking a way to print the results of a files search
in windows xp. For example if I wanted to print a list of
all the files found with a .log extension.
Thanks,
Steve
2 answers Last reply
More about printing results list search

    You can take a 'snapshot' of the screen by pressing Alt-PrtScn and then
    opening a graphics program (even Paint will do), paste in that image and
    print the image.

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Steve Cummings" <scummings@irvingisd.net> wrote in message
    >I am seeking a way to print the results of a files search
    > in windows xp. For example if I wanted to print a list of
    > all the files found with a .log extension.
    > Thanks,
    > Steve

    >I am seeking a way to print the results of a files search
    >in windows xp. For example if I wanted to print a list of
    >all the files found with a .log extension.

    Steve,

    Have a look at ExpPrint (www.jddesign.co.uk), there's an illustrated
    example of how to print the search results at:
    http://www.jddesign.f2s.com/eptutor/eptutorial.htm

    Dave
    --
    MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq