Who the heck is Newcoins?

And why are there about 30 copies of his corpse at the entrance to the
docks in Erudin?

Scott

"Ratfinksspamtrap" <Ratfinksspamtrap@aol.com> wrote in message
> And why are there about 30 copies of his corpse at the entrance to the
> docks in Erudin?

That reminds me of a very interesting "sculpture" of which I once had a
screenshot. Both of the pools in Unrest have statues in them. Each of the
statues had the corpses of a gnome all over it; sticking out from the statue
like Einstein's hair. It was one of the funniest things I had ever seen.

--
Fingon, Eathan, Maelgwyn, of Resolute on Lucan D'Lere

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

In article <1107945612.517780.20360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Ratfinksspamtrap@aol.com says...
> And why are there about 30 copies of his corpse at the entrance to the
> docks in Erudin?

Some people like to leave their mark.

Sometimes these people's only talent is dying.

Most likely answer would be that a necro creating a bunch of "essence
emerald" (for necro rezz) paid for privilege of sacrificing the
character.

A possible but rare situation is he was bound at the entrance to the
docks and a kos npc was there and put him into a death spiral (kos npc
at or near bind point, he dies, appears at bind, die, appear at bind,
die, ad infinitum).

"Scott" <user1@modernceltNOSPAM.org> wrote:
] "Ratfinksspamtrap" <Ratfinksspamtrap@aol.com> wrote in message
] news:1107945612.517780.20360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
] > And why are there about 30 copies of his corpse at the entrance to the
] > docks in Erudin?
] >
] That reminds me of a very interesting "sculpture" of which I once had a
] screenshot. Both of the pools in Unrest have statues in them. Each of the
] statues had the corpses of a gnome all over it; sticking out from the statue
] like Einstein's hair. It was one of the funniest things I had ever seen.

I saw, about 2 months ago, the main bank in pok, on Zebuzoruk
server, a large bear corpse at each front corner. Up on the roof.
Someone mentioned in /ooc that it appeared that the main bank had
done some remodeling adding bear statues to the facade.

JimP.
--
http://www.linuxgazette.net/ Linux Gazette
http://www.drivein-jim.net/ Feb 7, 2005:

42 wrote:
> In article <1107945612.517780.20360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> Ratfinksspamtrap@aol.com says...
>
>>And why are there about 30 copies of his corpse at the entrance to the
>>docks in Erudin?
>>

> Some people like to leave their mark.
>
> Sometimes these people's only talent is dying.
In that case Tyas had hella lotta talent.

"Ratfinksspamtrap" <Ratfinksspamtrap@aol.com> wrote in message
> And why are there about 30 copies of his corpse at the entrance to the
> docks in Erudin?

We had someone on Bristlebane that would leave his corpse at every zone in
line...IIRC there is a command to hide corpses so you don't see the mess ;)

"Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in

> "Ratfinksspamtrap" <Ratfinksspamtrap@aol.com> wrote in message
>> And why are there about 30 copies of his corpse at the entrance to
>> the docks in Erudin?
>>
> We had someone on Bristlebane that would leave his corpse at every
> zone in line...IIRC there is a command to hide corpses so you don't
> see the mess ;)

It's /hidec all. I use it all the time but unfortunately has to be
reentered every time you zone and it doesn't affect corpses that are made
after you do the command.