TXT vs IM?

I have the TXT 100 messages package for $2.99. Does this also include IM
(AOL, Yahoo, MSN) messages or is that something else?

Hogwasher, Premier News and Mail for OS X
http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product.pl?58/hogwasher.html
More about tomshardware

    On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:59:27 GMT, jadder <jadder@nospamEVER.com>
    wrote:

    >I have the TXT 100 messages package for $2.99. Does this also include IM
    >(AOL, Yahoo, MSN) messages or is that something else?

    That includes AIM but be aware that many AIM functions will use a
    message for each command so it's easy to use lots of messages using
    AIM on a phone.

Verizon Internet Service Providers