Panasonic KXP7100 in Terminal Services

This printer installs additional software that is designed
to "monitor" activity in the background (as in do you or
do you not have any toner in the machine...) and, as such,
causes the spooler to hang in server 2003 under terminal
services. Any ideas?

Bill

It most likely is attempting to post some user interface to the console
session (session 0) and has no clue that there are any other console
sessions. Another printer vendor had a big problem with this until they
updated their drivers to work in TS environment.

If you log to the console, do you see the UI? (either logon to the local
system or mstsc /console)

I'll pick up the driver and give it a whirl. I see the most recent to from
Dec 2003

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team