Best Crysis Mod...

trogdor796

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
Now that I have a 680, I want to see the best possible graphics I can! I have already run Battlefield 3 and Crysis 2 on max settings, they look awesome. However, I've heard from many that Crysis 1 with mods is still the closest you can get to photo-realistic gaming.

I have Crysis 1, but I am lost when it comes to Mods for it. I've searched, and found so many, I don't know which is best. I've found Config 1.3, Immersion Mod, Natural Mod, and many other.

So, which is considered like THE mod, the one that makes the graphics look the best they possible can? Game play enhancements are good too, but my main focus here is improving the graphics.

Thank you!

Stringjam

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2011
I don't think the perfect mod exists yet.....but there's been a lot of packages that give a different overall experience.

Check out the Crysis / Warhead thread down the page a bit for a bunch of suggestions.

Still, IMO, one of the most visually stunning games ever created......especially with some tweaking.

mytod2.jpg

Badelhas

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011

Did you get to try any of the mods you talked about? Which ones do you recommend best?

Cheers,