Printer error

My printer works fine, except for envelopes. It will not
print an envelope correctly...any advice?
1 answer Last reply
More about printer error

    With which application are you trying to print the envelope from?

    What happens when you try to print the envelope?

    More info please!

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "TJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My printer works fine, except for envelopes. It will not
    > print an envelope correctly...any advice?

Fax Microsoft Printers Windows XP