Printer error

April 27, 2004 4:50:09 PM

My printer works fine, except for envelopes. It will not
print an envelope correctly...any advice?

More about : printer error

Anonymous
April 28, 2004 1:45:23 PM

With which application are you trying to print the envelope from?

What happens when you try to print the envelope?

More info please!

--
Cari
www.coribright.com