Help! Weird cutoff for some games?

Obscurimity

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012
reaxxionglitch.png

I am having this weird issue with some games. A portion of the game is cut off to the right.
It has only happened to two games so far, Reaxxion and Which.

Oddly, I pressed Print Screen to show the issue, but when I pasted the picture into paint, the game looked fine and not cutoff.
Instead, I had to edit the screenshot to show what my problem looks like.

The problem arose after Which crashed once, (it is an Indie game, not too surprised), and Windows 7 offered to fix the issue. After it "fixed" the issue, I've been having this problem.

It might be helpful to know Which and Reaxxion cannot have their resolutions changed.

I have an AMD Radeon in the 6700 series.

All help is appreciated!

Obscurimity

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012
reaxxion2.png

This enough?

And before Which crashed and Windows 7 "fixed" it, the alignment on screen was fine.

My friend also downloaded Which and his game crashed too, but after relaunching it his alignment was fine. (He never got the Windows 7 "fix" window like I did but he was using Windows 7.) I don't know his specs though but this might be helpful info, idk.

DM186

Splendid
Did you use system restore to an earlier time, like before you did the win 7 fix?
Also have you gone into your CCC and use the resolution and try to adjust it to center on screen?
That name for the game is that the way it is spelled or is it supposed to be Witch?
Are your drivers up to date? And I don't mean just your GPU. All drivers?
One more question. What did you do to get a win 7 fix? Why did you have to do it?
Please get back to us.

Obscurimity

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012

-I did not do a system restore though I bet that might help.
-I don't know what to fiddle with in CCC to fix the issue
-My drivers are up to date yes.
-No the game is really called Which. You're like the 5th person to ask me that haha.
-The Win 7 fix was a dialog that said something along the lines of "Windows detected this program did not run correctly, would you like Windows to fix it?" (I've never gotten this again so I can't screenshot it.) The two options were yes and no and I picked yes...because i didn't expect this to happen.