Dranik Loyalist faction building event Wednesday nights

Is anyone out there working on their Dranik Loyalist faction for the
OoW quest armor? Do you want to make it go faster? Me too.

I'm able to solo the necessary faction mobs, but it's slow going. When
I group with other people who are also working on faction, it goes so
much faster. So in a desire to help get this faction easier, I thought
it might be a good idea to get everyone working together.

Where: In the north-west corner of Dranik's Scar near the Bloodfield's
zone line
When: Every Wednesday evening
Who: Whoever wants to improve their Dranik Loyalist faction.

There are lots of mobs there around level 46 that give the right
faction. Whatever server you're on, just show up there.

Hippie Ramone wrote:
> ihatespam@kudos.00server.com wrote:
> : Where: In the north-west corner of Dranik's Scar near the
Bloodfield's
> : zone line
> : When: Every Wednesday evening
> : Who: Whoever wants to improve their Dranik Loyalist faction.
>
> You might get a better response if you told folks what server you are
on.

This isn't just for my server. I figure that on every server there are
people trying to improve this faction. Whichever server you're on,
come on out and get faction. Group up with whoever shows up.

The faction comes so much quicker when a few people are working
together. I would guess 4-5x faster. I've done a lot of time solo out
there, but it's so much better when someone else is there too. My goal
with this is to have a time when all us individuals will know that
there will be others out there too.

So this isn't *my* event to get *me* faction. This is for anyone
working on Dranik Loyalist faction.

On 9 Feb 2005 09:33:35 -0800, ihatespam@kudos.00server.com wrote:

>I'm able to solo the necessary faction mobs, but it's slow going. When
>I group with other people who are also working on faction, it goes so
>much faster. So in a desire to help get this faction easier, I thought
>it might be a good idea to get everyone working together.

You may be on a quiet server or you're not in any guild. If I wanted
faction in Dranik, I just drop a hint in my guild alliance channel and
within 10 minues I'd have a full group. Notice I said alliance, the
11 or 12 guilds by themselves can't raid anything higher than tier 1
planes but with the alliance channel, all the guilds can get together
and easily mop NToV with low casualities. Guild merger could be done
but guild management window has problem displaying more than 10,000
(this can be confirmed and yes there are guild with over 10K members)