Best G or Pre-N router for port forwarding?

Anyone know of a wireless router (.11g or pre-n) with good port forwarding?
I'm mainly looking to be able to route to the same port on two different
private IP's, to be able to route to multiple remote desktops on the LAN.

Example:

Send public 3387 to 192.168.0.10:3389, and public 3388 to 192.168.0.10:3389

I have a D-Lnik 624 right now, and it's port forwarding arguably doesn't
work at all, and certainly won't work for what I need to do.

TIA

--
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts

I've never had a problem with my 624's port forwarding. The only issue
i've seen is that it wont forward GRE traffic through. Other than that,
it works great!

Speeder

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2002

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:36:27 -0600, "nataS" <nataS@newsguy.com> wrote:

>Anyone know of a wireless router (.11g or pre-n) with good port forwarding?
>I'm mainly looking to be able to route to the same port on two different
>private IP's, to be able to route to multiple remote desktops on the LAN.
>
>Example:
>
>Send public 3387 to 192.168.0.10:3389, and public 3388 to 192.168.0.10:3389
>
>I have a D-Lnik 624 right now, and it's port forwarding arguably doesn't
>work at all, and certainly won't work for what I need to do.
>
>TIA

What firmware version are you using? The 2.42 has a bug that will
sometimes "forget" firewall rules you set with "virtual server". I
think this is specially true when you redirect to different ports
internally.

If you are suffering from this bug you will not see your rule listed
in Advanced->Firewall. It will reappear if you edit the rule and
simply press apply. The 2.50 revision (and later) should have solved
this.

Actually, I just saw that there was a new software version released for
8/31/05.

It solved my GRE issues, wonder if it'll solve your issues.