"Cannot find WINPRINT.DRV"

A customer using our Softforms bill of lading software
started getting this error on windowsXp. It is printing
to an HPDJ3650 on usb connection. No network is
attached. Our software was running find until yesterday.
Have already reinstalled the printers, reboot the machine
and printer and reset the program.
I believe there is also a problem with the unvdrv.inf
withthe latest version of XP.

If anyone know how to solve this problem, I would
appreciate it.

Pat

Pat,

I just received a call from a client with this problem. I wonder if
it is another one of the new HP DeskJet printer driver problems. The
client has a new XP computer (didn't ask her what printer, but would
assume its a new HP DeskJet).

A year, or so ago, the current vintage HP DeskJets, would randomly not
print some data on some reports, sometimes on some machines. The only
fix we could find was to use the older DeskJet software drivers; i.e.,
set up another printer driver attached to printer port, but driven
with 800series DeskJet printer drivers.

Rich
www.compulink-ltd.com