Win98 can't map to WinXP prt

We have SBE2003 server on dell hardware with 5 dell
workstations running XP. Also 2 older workstations running
win98SE. We had to disable some of the security on the
server to allow the 98 workstations onto the domain.
The problem is that we have a HP laserjet6p on an XP wkstn
shared. We can map and print from server and all XP
workstations, and we can map and print from the 98se
workstations as long as the XP workstation is logged on as
administrator. As soon as we logoff admin and logon as
user, the 98 workstations only are asked for a password.
No network password, admin or otherwise is exceptable.
Any and all advice is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
don stadler

See