Printer shuts off automatically

When trying to print my printer statrts and then shuts off automatically. It
used to work OK in the past. Then it could only print part of a page. Now it
no longer prints anything. When trying to restart it comes with beeps and
then prints all sorts of jibberish..

What can I do about that?

Uninstall and reinstall
www.coribright.com