Sign in with
Your question

Pc games crashing

Last response: in Video Games
April 6, 2012 7:57:41 PM

hello and regards to all seniors and wise members! :hello:  would like to ask for your help...i have installed modern warfare2 and i have played it with no problems..and then,i have installed the avg2012 antivirus and the problems happened..the game crashes at the loading screen and i cannot opened the task manager to stop it..and i have to do the hard reset..i kew that it will harm my pc but i dont have any choice..then,i uninstalled that antivirus and use cc cleaner to remove all the temporary files and turn of the windows firewall..but,the problem still happened!!! :fou:  :fou:  :fou:  :fou:  :fou:  :fou:  is there any solutions for this annoying problems?can anyone help me......? :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat: 

More about : games crashing

April 6, 2012 8:05:21 PM

reinstall the game, without knowing what caused the problem in the first place when antivirus was installed it's hard to say what is there to fix
m
l
April 6, 2012 8:09:47 PM

err...just asking for knowledge,why the antivirus keep blocking the game file?what wrongs with the game actually?why the antivirus block it?is that the antivirus assumed that the games files is threat?
m
l
Related resources
April 6, 2012 8:37:56 PM

if it's a pirated game, yes, I wouldn't be surprized. If not, my guess would be on some components missing that are required to run the game or anticheat software not being able to start.
m
l
April 7, 2012 12:11:26 AM

Hi :) 

Avg has an UNISTALLER on their site that get rid of ALL files that a normal uninstall in Windows leaves...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
April 9, 2012 3:59:46 AM

Thank you very2 much sir:) 
for sharing all of your knowledge!:) 
my problem is solved now!:) 
thank you!:) 
m
l
!