wrong printer on boot up

Hi, I have a lexmark z35 printer hooked up which works
fine. Each time I reboot I get "new hardware installed"
wizard. Even if I uninstall and unhook this printer, I
still get "new hardware installed" I suspect there is a
problem with the registry as I bought this PC from a
friend who had a Lexmark z25 hooked up.
2 answers Last reply
More about wrong printer boot

    If you installed windows XP recently, the old windows 98
    drivers may still be there. You have to find them and
    delete them.

    Uninstall and reinstall...

    www.coribright.com

    "jake" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have a lexmark z35 printer hooked up which works
    > fine. Each time I reboot I get "new hardware installed"
    > wizard. Even if I uninstall and unhook this printer, I
    > still get "new hardware installed" I suspect there is a
    > problem with the registry as I bought this PC from a
    > friend who had a Lexmark z25 hooked up.

Hardware Lexmark Printers Windows XP