  • Lexmark
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
April 30, 2004 12:34:35 PM

Hi, I have a lexmark z35 printer hooked up which works
fine. Each time I reboot I get "new hardware installed"
wizard. Even if I uninstall and unhook this printer, I
still get "new hardware installed" I suspect there is a
problem with the registry as I bought this PC from a
friend who had a Lexmark z25 hooked up.

More about : wrong printer boot

Anonymous
April 30, 2004 3:32:50 PM

If you installed windows XP recently, the old windows 98
drivers may still be there. You have to find them and
delete them.

Anonymous
April 30, 2004 5:47:51 PM

Uninstall and reinstall...