EQ2 - Purchasing from city merchants - EQ2

Daimajin

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2005

Couple questions..

I was trying to buy some items to place in my room and was looking
online and found a merchant ( ) but when I went to buy from her all I
saw was a torch...do I need to build status or something to see more and
if so any insight is appreciated.

Also I am looking for and furniture related quests/finds that anyone
might have ( never know if I didn't find it on the web )email me or
posting them is fine.

Lastly there are furniture quests I would like to do in Qeynos...can I
get into qeynos and get quests and if I'm there will the roaming guards
expel me or is it just the gate guards?

Many thanks

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:21:21 -0500, Daimajin <Daimajin@comcast.net>
wrote:

>I was trying to buy some items to place in my room and was looking
>online and found a merchant ( ) but when I went to buy from her all I
>saw was a torch...do I need to build status or something to see more and
>if so any insight is appreciated.

Yes, that was a faction merchant (City Guard, Temple of Life, etc) and
you need a rating with them before you can buy anything - you get a
bettwe rating with them by doing writs.

There are also City Merchants scattered about (I use the one near
Qeynos Harbour docks) that have a large selection regardless of any
faction ratings.

Note - you need Status Points, as well as cash, to buy things from
them, and afaik, SPs can only be earned when you're ina Guild and do
writs for various faction (as well as certain quests).

And what's with all the carrots ?

TRENDING THREADS