Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Crysis 1 BLACK SCREEN 2012!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 6, 2012 11:52:38 PM

Mobo : ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS AM3+ AMD 760G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
GPU : SAPPHIRE 100314-3L Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
PSU : CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply
CPU : AMD FX-4100 Zambezi 3.6GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor FD4100WMGUSBX
RAM : G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL
Windows 7 32bit

i get the black screen on start up issue.. tried almost every fix but not work....

And yes ive seen the old Crysis Black screen forums.. but no luck...
Iv tried several cracks and updated Patch as well.
April 6, 2012 11:54:26 PM

If anyone also has this issue and nothing had worked! SPEAK OUT!
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 12:07:37 AM

Have you tried starting the game with both of the .exe choices? (there's one in Crytek\Crysis\Game\Bin32 and Bin64)
m
0
l
Related resources
April 7, 2012 9:07:11 AM

Try waiting for a minute at the black screen. Maybe it's just taking a long time to load up.
m
0
l
January 14, 2013 8:40:56 PM

johnrecio said:
Mobo : ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS AM3+ AMD 760G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
GPU : SAPPHIRE 100314-3L Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
PSU : CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply
CPU : AMD FX-4100 Zambezi 3.6GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor FD4100WMGUSBX
RAM : G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL
Windows 7 32bit

i get the black screen on start up issue.. tried almost every fix but not work....

And yes ive seen the old Crysis Black screen forums.. but no luck...
Iv tried several cracks and updated Patch as well.

Same problem here. seems they only have the solution to 64 bit but not 32 bit
CPU- FX-6100
GPU- GTX 560 ti
Ram- 4 gig 1333 speed
os- windows 7 32 bit
! All drivers installed !
Bought from origin they have no solution!
m
0
l
January 14, 2013 10:45:03 PM

Thornyjohny said:
Try waiting for a minute at the black screen. Maybe it's just taking a long time to load up.

i tried waiting for an hour still nothing
m
0
l
January 14, 2013 10:46:17 PM

Stringjam said:
Have you tried starting the game with both of the .exe choices? (there's one in Crytek\Crysis\Game\Bin32 and Bin64)

I only have bin 32 because im running 32 bit not 64 bit. need solution for 32 bit
m
0
l
!