Fax can send but not receive

I can send faxes okay, but i can not receive them. Any help from anyone?
2 answers Last reply
More about send receive

    You first.
    Provide real, complete information.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Kay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I can send faxes okay, but i can not receive them. Any help from anyone?

    Go to 'Printers and Faxes' in CONTROL PANEL.. left click on the FAX printer,
    then select properties.. click on the 'DEVICES' tab, and then click on
    'PROPERTIES'.. click on the 'RECEIVE' tab and ensure that it is enabled..

    "Kay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I can send faxes okay, but i can not receive them. Any help from anyone?

Fax Microsoft Windows XP