Fax can send but not receive

May 1, 2004 10:36:02 PM

I can send faxes okay, but i can not receive them. Any help from anyone?

More about : fax send receive

Anonymous
May 2, 2004 3:24:41 AM

You first.
Provide real, complete information.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Kay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can send faxes okay, but i can not receive them. Any help from anyone?
May 2, 2004 11:29:10 AM

Go to 'Printers and Faxes' in CONTROL PANEL.. left click on the FAX printer,
then select properties.. click on the 'DEVICES' tab, and then click on
'PROPERTIES'.. click on the 'RECEIVE' tab and ensure that it is enabled..

!