After installing my printer driver, The troubleshooter
says it can't solve my problem. It does'nt say what the
problem is, or what to do. Also why does the printer
power light turn yellow instead of green? Can you tell me
what the problem is and what to do to solve it?
Please help me.
edom25@sbcglobal.net

Mike

Splendid

The yellow light tells you that there is a problem.. the printer manual will
tell you why the power light is showing that color.. the printer manual is
the smallish booklet that was supplied with your printer.. you remember
it?.. the booklet that left to one side with any other documents supplied
after you unpacked the printer?.. you are probably wondering why I am being
so unhelpful.. I am wondering why you didn't enter info re. make and model
of printer..

"Edythe Dominy" <edom25@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> After installing my printer driver, The troubleshooter
> says it can't solve my problem. It does'nt say what the
> problem is, or what to do. Also why does the printer
> power light turn yellow instead of green? Can you tell me
> what the problem is and what to do to solve it?
> Please help me.
> edom25@sbcglobal.net

It is indicating it is not installed correctly or there is a problem with
the connection.

Uninstall and reinstall...

Cari
www.coribright.com