Sign in with
Your question

Tribes Ascend

Last response: in Video Games
April 8, 2012 7:30:17 AM

I know some are completely against this game due to the Free to Play model and the harsh amount of time it takes to level and get XP. However I want to know who on here plays so maybe i could have a group of TH friends to play along side.

More about : tribes ascend

April 8, 2012 8:53:35 AM

I play, the model is fine for the most part it's the future for a lot of online games as I see it. Username: Haxorz1411
m
l
April 8, 2012 11:45:40 AM

moocowisback said:
I play, the model is fine for the most part it's the future for a lot of online games as I see it. Username: Haxorz1411

I'm pretty confident we've played a few games together lol. Name's familiar.
m
l
Related resources
April 8, 2012 12:17:45 PM

Username: Hazbot. Seriously I love this game!
m
l
April 8, 2012 12:42:42 PM

Hazbot said:
Username: Hazbot. Seriously I love this game!

Not an extremely faithful successor to the original but I think its pretty amazing. Getting the xp to buy a good weapon however (100k) tales days -_- or a day if you play 12-24 hours straight with small breaks.
m
l
April 8, 2012 1:11:35 PM

omega21xx said:
I'm pretty confident we've played a few games together lol. Name's familiar.

Entirely Possible :)  I don't usually look at usernames, just a quick check to see if TotalBiscuit is connected :D 
m
l
April 8, 2012 1:41:14 PM

moocowisback said:
Entirely Possible :)  I don't usually look at usernames, just a quick check to see if TotalBiscuit is connected :D 

If i get killed enough or kill someone enough their name tends to stick with me. Although you probably were killing me. lol I'll be on tribes later today. I'll end up choosing a best answer to close the thread probably tomorrow to see if more people happen to play :) 
m
l
October 15, 2012 6:56:25 PM

This is a great game and if you do it right, it is very fairly priced. Spend $20 to get VIP status (double XP) and enough gold to buy a 90 day boost (double XP again). You'll soon have everything you need to be competitive and you'll have tons of fun getting there. This the best FPS out there IMO. Try it for free and you will believe.
m
l
October 16, 2012 5:15:26 PM

I too, play this as well as countless hours on the original. It was a sad day when the old version died. I moved on from that to the original BF1942 and FH mod then onto IL2 flight sim (which is still quite good). I have also played many other flight sims, investing in the equipment for it, building out new rigs and was pleasantly surprised to see Tribes return, which is now dominating my gaming time. I just wish that there was some sort of mechanism to prevent glitches and/or hacks.
m
l
!