XP Fax also prints on fax machine

May 2, 2004 3:19:05 PM

Whenever I send a fax thru XP, it also prints my standard fax machine. They
share the same phone line. How can I stop this??

Y.

More about : fax prints fax machine

Anonymous
May 4, 2004 1:53:45 AM

Unplug the telephone line from the standard fax machine whenever you send a
fax through XP or get it a separate phone line so they don't share.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"Yves Leclerc" <yvesleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Whenever I send a fax thru XP, it also prints my standard fax machine.
They
> share the same phone line. How can I stop this??
>

> Y.

Anonymous
May 4, 2004 3:58:48 PM

Can't I use the same line? I have a small (non existent) budget and can not
justify a separate line for out-going faxes. The XP faxing will only be
sending out a faxes.

Y.

!