XP Fax also prints on fax machine

Whenever I send a fax thru XP, it also prints my standard fax machine. They
share the same phone line. How can I stop this??

Y.
2 answers Last reply
More about prints machine

    Unplug the telephone line from the standard fax machine whenever you send a
    fax through XP or get it a separate phone line so they don't share.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "Yves Leclerc" <yvesleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Whenever I send a fax thru XP, it also prints my standard fax machine.
    They
    > share the same phone line. How can I stop this??
    >

    > Y.

    Can't I use the same line? I have a small (non existent) budget and can not
    justify a separate line for out-going faxes. The XP faxing will only be
    sending out a faxes.

    Y.

    "Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]" <hhh@kvoa.com> wrote in message
    > Unplug the telephone line from the standard fax machine whenever you send
    > fax through XP or get it a separate phone line so they don't share.
    >
    > Hal
    > --
    > Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    > Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-DTS -- WA7BGX
    > Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com
    >
    > "Yves Leclerc" <yvesleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > > Whenever I send a fax thru XP, it also prints my standard fax machine.
    > They
    > > share the same phone line. How can I stop this??
    > >

    > > Y.

Fax Microsoft Windows XP