Can't print in XP

I have tried setting up 2 different printers using XP and
can't get either to work. One of the printers is an HP
LaserJet 4 and the other is an HP Deskjet 672C. Both of
these printers worked on my Dell computer before I
installed XP. Any suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about print

    Go to www.hp.com and download XP drivers for both printers..

    "kathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have tried setting up 2 different printers using XP and
    > can't get either to work. One of the printers is an HP
    > LaserJet 4 and the other is an HP Deskjet 672C. Both of
    > these printers worked on my Dell computer before I
    > installed XP. Any suggestions?

    You upgraded and you did not disconnect the printers before you upgraded.
    Unisntall and reinstall.

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "kathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have tried setting up 2 different printers using XP and
    > can't get either to work. One of the printers is an HP
    > LaserJet 4 and the other is an HP Deskjet 672C. Both of
    > these printers worked on my Dell computer before I
    > installed XP. Any suggestions?

Windows XP Hewlett Packard Printers