hello, I am very unexperienced with my dell computer. But I do have a problem: I have a lexmark x73 printer and I can't get the thing to work. Everytime I try to acess it, all I get is that it's off line. How do I get it On line? Can someone please help?

terry

Uninstall the software for the printer and reboot the
machine .. if winodws recognizes the printer and tries to
install it then it may be a driver issue.