  • Windows XP
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
September 16, 2004 7:25:21 AM

I tried to restore the factory setup by running the restore disks. The
full load occurs through the three CDs. When the system tried to boot
to XP Home I get a message that files are missing and can not get it
to run.

I have used the disks to restore on several occasions.

Don't get it. Any help?

More about : persario 2700us recovery trouble

September 16, 2004 11:54:13 AM

Damaged disc(s)???
HH

!