Persario 2700US Recovery Trouble

I tried to restore the factory setup by running the restore disks. The
full load occurs through the three CDs. When the system tried to boot
to XP Home I get a message that files are missing and can not get it
to run.

I have used the disks to restore on several occasions.

Don't get it. Any help?

hh

Damaged disc(s)???
HH