Persario 2700US Recovery Trouble

I tried to restore the factory setup by running the restore disks. The
full load occurs through the three CDs. When the system tried to boot
to XP Home I get a message that files are missing and can not get it
to run.

I have used the disks to restore on several occasions.

Don't get it. Any help?
1 answer Last reply
More about persario 2700us recovery trouble

    Damaged disc(s)???
    HH

    "rllipham" <rllipham@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > I tried to restore the factory setup by running the restore disks. The
    > full load occurs through the three CDs. When the system tried to boot
    > to XP Home I get a message that files are missing and can not get it
    > to run.
    >
    > I have used the disks to restore on several occasions.
    >
    > Don't get it. Any help?

Compaq Data Recovery Windows XP Computers