EQ2 Queen Antonia Bayle Statue

I have seen these small statues in various merchants rooms for awhile, but I
cannot find which quest they are given from. The search on Alla2 is down,
and google only provide locations for her statue in S. Qeynos.

I also seem to recall one room that had 2 statues, although I don't know if
they were the same statue or not.

Any info on how to get one of these for my room, what quest they are a
reward for, and any other statues for your room.

Thanks for the help.

Bcarpal
23 Paladin
Steamfont
<Divine Essence>
7 answers Last reply
More about queen antonia bayle statue

    >These are the statues that came as a reward for pre-ordering the dvd
    >edition. they aren't a quest.

    There's a version that is a quest reward. I've one and I didn't
    preorder. Can't remember how I got it though >.<

    >>These are the statues that came as a reward for pre-ordering the dvd
    >>edition. they aren't a quest.

    >There's a version that is a quest reward. I've one and I didn't
    >preorder. Can't remember how I got it though >.<

    * Memory starts to clear *

    I recall the game bugging me to /claim something. Maybe that was it?
    But I didn't preorder, got my copy from a shop on the day of release.
    It's an EU DVD version if it makes a difference.

    BombayMix wrote:
    > >>These are the statues that came as a reward for pre-ordering the
    dvd
    > >>edition. they aren't a quest.
    >
    > >There's a version that is a quest reward. I've one and I didn't
    > >preorder. Can't remember how I got it though >.<
    >
    > * Memory starts to clear *
    >
    > I recall the game bugging me to /claim something. Maybe that was it?
    > But I didn't preorder, got my copy from a shop on the day of release.
    > It's an EU DVD version if it makes a difference.

    It isn't from pre-release, it comes with the DVD version. Paintings
    come with the CD version. The Collector's Edition has the paintings,
    statues, and a baby dragon. The only benefit from pre-order (besides
    the starter kit) were the weakened JBoots.

    "bcarshaman" <everquest@wiselogel.com> wrote in message
    > I have seen these small statues in various merchants rooms for awhile, but
    > cannot find which quest they are given from. The search on Alla2 is down,
    > and google only provide locations for her statue in S. Qeynos.
    >
    > I also seem to recall one room that had 2 statues, although I don't know
    if
    > they were the same statue or not.
    >
    > Any info on how to get one of these for my room, what quest they are a
    > reward for, and any other statues for your room.
    >
    > Thanks for the help.

    These are the statues that came as a reward for pre-ordering the dvd
    edition. they aren't a quest.

    > Bcarpal
    > 23 Paladin
    > Steamfont
    > <Divine Essence>

    "bcarshaman" <everquest@wiselogel.com> wrote in message
    >I have seen these small statues in various merchants rooms for awhile, but
    >I cannot find which quest they are given from. The search on Alla2 is
    >down, and google only provide locations for her statue in S. Qeynos.
    >
    > I also seem to recall one room that had 2 statues, although I don't know
    > if they were the same statue or not.
    >
    > Any info on how to get one of these for my room, what quest they are a
    > reward for, and any other statues for your room.
    >
    > Thanks for the help.
    >
    > Bcarpal
    > 23 Paladin
    > Steamfont
    > <Divine Essence>

    Bcar

    You don't need anymore junk in your room.

    Doctorzoid

    > Bcar
    >
    > You don't need anymore junk in your room.
    >
    > Doctorzoid

    Shaddup Doc.... my room is cooler than your room.

    "Whizzn" <whiz@abc.net> wrote in message news:<M5adnSyxk-0pT5HfRVn-tQ@comcast.com>...
    > "bcarshaman" <everquest@wiselogel.com> wrote in message
    > >I have seen these small statues in various merchants rooms for awhile, but
    > >I cannot find which quest they are given from. The search on Alla2 is
    > >down, and google only provide locations for her statue in S. Qeynos.
    > >
    > > I also seem to recall one room that had 2 statues, although I don't know
    > > if they were the same statue or not.
    > >
    > > Any info on how to get one of these for my room, what quest they are a
    > > reward for, and any other statues for your room.
    > >
    > > Thanks for the help.
    > >
    > > Bcarpal
    > > 23 Paladin
    > > Steamfont
    > > <Divine Essence>
    > >

    > Bcar
    >
    > You don't need anymore junk in your room.
    >
    > Doctorzoid

    Hello there ...That staute of Queen Bayle is part of the collectors
    tin ....or from what I understand some EQ1 players got them. There is
    also a Luclan D'Lere statue. These sell for about a Plat on my sever (
    Toxxulia )

    Tovin Tredoxian The Treasure Hunter
    39 Coercer of Nox Nocti

Games Video Games