EQ2 Queen Antonia Bayle Statue

I have seen these small statues in various merchants rooms for awhile, but I
cannot find which quest they are given from. The search on Alla2 is down,
and google only provide locations for her statue in S. Qeynos.

I also seem to recall one room that had 2 statues, although I don't know if
they were the same statue or not.

Any info on how to get one of these for my room, what quest they are a
reward for, and any other statues for your room.

Thanks for the help.

Bcarpal
23 Paladin
Steamfont
<Divine Essence>

>These are the statues that came as a reward for pre-ordering the dvd
>edition. they aren't a quest.

There's a version that is a quest reward. I've one and I didn't
preorder. Can't remember how I got it though >.<

>>These are the statues that came as a reward for pre-ordering the dvd
>>edition. they aren't a quest.

>There's a version that is a quest reward. I've one and I didn't
>preorder. Can't remember how I got it though >.<

* Memory starts to clear *

I recall the game bugging me to /claim something. Maybe that was it?
But I didn't preorder, got my copy from a shop on the day of release.
It's an EU DVD version if it makes a difference.

BombayMix wrote:
> >>These are the statues that came as a reward for pre-ordering the
dvd
> >>edition. they aren't a quest.
>
> >There's a version that is a quest reward. I've one and I didn't
> >preorder. Can't remember how I got it though >.<
>
> * Memory starts to clear *
>
> I recall the game bugging me to /claim something. Maybe that was it?
> But I didn't preorder, got my copy from a shop on the day of release.
> It's an EU DVD version if it makes a difference.

It isn't from pre-release, it comes with the DVD version. Paintings
come with the CD version. The Collector's Edition has the paintings,
statues, and a baby dragon. The only benefit from pre-order (besides
the starter kit) were the weakened JBoots.

"bcarshaman" <everquest@wiselogel.com> wrote in message
> I have seen these small statues in various merchants rooms for awhile, but
> cannot find which quest they are given from. The search on Alla2 is down,
> and google only provide locations for her statue in S. Qeynos.
>
> I also seem to recall one room that had 2 statues, although I don't know
if
> they were the same statue or not.
>
> Any info on how to get one of these for my room, what quest they are a
> reward for, and any other statues for your room.
>
> Thanks for the help.

These are the statues that came as a reward for pre-ordering the dvd
edition. they aren't a quest.

> Bcarpal
> 23 Paladin
> Steamfont
> <Divine Essence>

"bcarshaman" <everquest@wiselogel.com> wrote in message
>I have seen these small statues in various merchants rooms for awhile, but
>I cannot find which quest they are given from. The search on Alla2 is
>down, and google only provide locations for her statue in S. Qeynos.
>
> I also seem to recall one room that had 2 statues, although I don't know
> if they were the same statue or not.
>
> Any info on how to get one of these for my room, what quest they are a
> reward for, and any other statues for your room.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Bcarpal
> 23 Paladin
> Steamfont
> <Divine Essence>

Bcar

You don't need anymore junk in your room.

Doctorzoid

> Bcar
>
> You don't need anymore junk in your room.
>
> Doctorzoid

Shaddup Doc.... my room is cooler than your room.

"Whizzn" <whiz@abc.net> wrote in message news:<M5adnSyxk-0pT5HfRVn-tQ@comcast.com>...
> "bcarshaman" <everquest@wiselogel.com> wrote in message
> >I have seen these small statues in various merchants rooms for awhile, but
> >I cannot find which quest they are given from. The search on Alla2 is
> >down, and google only provide locations for her statue in S. Qeynos.
> >
> > I also seem to recall one room that had 2 statues, although I don't know
> > if they were the same statue or not.
> >
> > Any info on how to get one of these for my room, what quest they are a
> > reward for, and any other statues for your room.
> >
> > Thanks for the help.
> >
> > Bcarpal
> > 23 Paladin
> > Steamfont
> > <Divine Essence>
> >

> Bcar
>
> You don't need anymore junk in your room.
>
> Doctorzoid

Hello there ...That staute of Queen Bayle is part of the collectors
tin ....or from what I understand some EQ1 players got them. There is
also a Luclan D'Lere statue. These sell for about a Plat on my sever (
Toxxulia )

Tovin Tredoxian The Treasure Hunter
39 Coercer of Nox Nocti