Deleting/Changing Printer Header

May 3, 2004 5:09:12 PM

At some point, I added a header that prints out
at the top of the pages when printing either a web page,
or from a web-based program using IE6.

The header does not appear in any Word documents or any
other document or local program that I print from.

I want to delete this header but can't find where to do
it at now.

Any help is appreciated on where to add, change, delete a
common printer header.

Thanks!

Greg Williams
Retro Barains Vintage Ads Shoppe
http://www.tias.com/stores/rbads

Willys Whatnots, Gifts & Collectibles
http://www.earthling.com/stores/wwn
Anonymous
May 6, 2004 2:20:56 PM

Open Internet Explorer, from the Toolbar, select Page Setup, then look in
the Headers and Footers section

--
Cari
www.coribright.com