Best sport sim games baseball/basketball

neiru

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
Any suggestions out there for good sim baseball/basketball games? Anyone know if Fast break College basketball 2010 is any good? Thanks. Out of the Park Baseball sounds great, but need others opinions.

Solution
The best basketball game is NBA2k12 and there isn't even any competition. It's arguably the best sports game ever made, period. I say that while basketball is not my favorite sport and I don't watch the NBA.

As far as baseball goes, if you have a PS3 I know that MLB 12: The Show is considered to be the best baseball game ever made, and also the most sim-like (not as many goofy overlays for things like pitching and batting).

That's about all I can tell you specifically man. If you're a PC-only gamer, then the only modern baseball game available is MLB 2k12 which is not nearly as good as NBA 2k12, nor is it as good as The Show.

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
The best basketball game is NBA2k12 and there isn't even any competition. It's arguably the best sports game ever made, period. I say that while basketball is not my favorite sport and I don't watch the NBA.

As far as baseball goes, if you have a PS3 I know that MLB 12: The Show is considered to be the best baseball game ever made, and also the most sim-like (not as many goofy overlays for things like pitching and batting).

That's about all I can tell you specifically man. If you're a PC-only gamer, then the only modern baseball game available is MLB 2k12 which is not nearly as good as NBA 2k12, nor is it as good as The Show.

Solution