Class/server

Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on this
group :)

I play a Bard on Xev server)
15 answers Last reply
More about class server

    >Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
    this
    >group :)

    >I play a Bard on Xev server)

    Wizard High Elf, Paladin Half Elf, Shaman Wood Elf (I like elves!!) and
    Summoner Gnome all on Runnyeye. All Qeynos too.

    "David Montague" <david.montague@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
    > this group :)
    >
    > I play a Bard on Xev server)

    I don't really play EQ2 (which is what I'm guessing this is for) anymore,
    but I still have:

    Druid on Lucan D'lere
    Enchanter on Antonia Bayle
    A few other very minor characters on both servers

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Thoisar, 12th level Night Elf Druid, Hellscream

    "David Montague" <david.montague@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
    this
    > group :)

    Paladin / Xegony
    Necromancer / Xegony
    Armoursmith / Permafrost
    Swashbuckler / Permafrost

    "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> wrote in

    >>Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
    >>this group :)
    >
    >>I play a Bard on Xev server)
    >

    > Wizard High Elf, Paladin Half Elf, Shaman Wood Elf (I like elves!!) and
    > Summoner Gnome all on Runnyeye. All Qeynos too.

    Might be handy to specify which game you are talking about...

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 24 Dwarven Mystic, 22 Sage
    Aviv, 12 Gnome Brawler, 19 Craftsman

    "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> wrote in

    >>Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
    > this
    >>group :)
    >
    >>I play a Bard on Xev server)
    >

    > Wizard High Elf, Paladin Half Elf, Shaman Wood Elf (I like elves!!) and
    > Summoner Gnome all on Runnyeye. All Qeynos too.

    Interesting that the assumption is he is referring to EQ2.

    EQ1
    Bard - Firiona Vie
    Shaman, Enchanter, Druid - Saryrn

    EQ2
    Brawler, Predator, Cleric, Summoner, Enchanter - Lucan D'Lere

    --
    Rumble
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    David Montague wrote:
    > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on this
    > group :)
    >
    > I play a Bard on Xev server)

    Which game?

    For me you can see the details in my siggy :-)

    --
    Michael Greenhalgh
    ---

    EverQuest 2:
    Miglok | Half-Elf Predator | Lavastorm

    City of Heroes:
    Shadow Ranger | Mutation Scrapper | Virtue
    ---

    I was referring to EQ1 lol

    My bard is a wood elf and is still pre-elemental though I have been playing
    this char since march 2002 lol

    I am in a small family raiding guild which usually fields about 20 chars.
    Had a great guild first by killing the Protector of Dresolich in Solro tower
    on our first attempt with 20 in raid :)

    so you can see what type of level we are my magelo number is 344650 :P I
    think you will agree that with everyone being a similar level of equipment
    we did very well especially as our tank for the PoD was a 66 warr with less
    than 100 aa :)
    "Rumbledor" <Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote in message
    > "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> wrote in
    >
    >>>Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
    >> this
    >>>group :)
    >>
    >>>I play a Bard on Xev server)
    >>

    >> Wizard High Elf, Paladin Half Elf, Shaman Wood Elf (I like elves!!) and
    >> Summoner Gnome all on Runnyeye. All Qeynos too.
    >>

    > Interesting that the assumption is he is referring to EQ2.
    >
    > EQ1
    > Bard - Firiona Vie
    > Shaman, Enchanter, Druid - Saryrn
    >
    > EQ2
    > Brawler, Predator, Cleric, Summoner, Enchanter - Lucan D'Lere
    >
    > --
    > Rumble
    > "Write something worth reading, or do something worth writing."
    > -- Benjamin Franklin

    On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:00:58 GMT, "David Montague"
    <david.montague@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on this
    >group :)
    >
    >I play a Bard on Xev server)

    See the sig.

    --
    --Jekke
    =====================

    "David Montague" <david.montague@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
    this
    > group :)
    >
    > I play a Bard on Xev server)

    I did play a shadowknight and an enchanter on Povar.

    ...once upon a time

    My main is a halfling warden, currently level 23, on Guk. I also
    have a high elf enchanter there but I have been playing the warden
    more.
    --
    POSTED BY: PHP News Reader v2.6.1

    "Michael Greenhalgh" <spammy@tripleb.co.uk> wrote in message
    > David Montague wrote:
    > > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
    this
    > > group :)
    > >
    > > I play a Bard on Xev server)
    > >

    > Which game?

    Why do people keep asking which game? Last time I looked, this was the
    alt.games.everquest group, not alt.games.eq2 or alt.games.whateverrandomgame

    --Walerwen

    "Walerwen Sparrowhawk" <walerwen@NoSpAm.ev1.net> wrote in message

    > "Michael Greenhalgh" <spammy@tripleb.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> David Montague wrote:
    >> > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
    > this
    >> > group :)
    >> >
    >> > I play a Bard on Xev server)
    >>
    >> Which game?
    >>

    > Why do people keep asking which game? Last time I looked, this was the
    > alt.games.everquest group, not alt.games.eq2 or
    > alt.games.whateverrandomgame

    If you'll notice, people ask questions about both EQ and EQ2 on this
    newsgroup; it's become the generic EQ* newsgroup, regardless of there being
    an EQ2 newsgroup as well...simply because this is where everyone is. :)

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Widdershins, 18th level Orc Hunter, Hellscream
    Thoisar, 12th level Night Elf Druid, Hellscream
    Putrescence, 11th level Undead Warlock, Hellscream
    Stumpie, 13th level Dwarf Hunter, Ner'zhul
    EQ:
    Berdache, 15th level Iksar Shaman, Firiona Vie
    Berdache, 4th level Froglok Cleric, Zek

    In article <7%uQd.10378$D34.1642@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com>,
    walerwen@NoSpAm.ev1.net says...

    > "Michael Greenhalgh" <spammy@tripleb.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > David Montague wrote:
    > > > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
    > this
    > > > group :)
    > > >
    > > > I play a Bard on Xev server)
    > > >

    > > Which game?
    > >

    > Why do people keep asking which game? Last time I looked, this was the
    > alt.games.everquest group, not alt.games.eq2 or alt.games.whateverrandomgame

    a.g.e has fairly big scope.. all things "everquest"; that includes
    Everquest, its expansion packs up to and including everquest: dragons of
    norrath, the sequel: Everquest II, EQ: Online adventures (PS2),
    champions of norrath, Lords of Everquest (the RTS), the Mac version, the
    PalmPilot version, merchandise, cellphone ringtones, and anything else
    related to everquest.

    If somebody wanted to ask about who Sony contracted to make the
    Everquest themed Cigarette lighters or watches this would be the place
    on usenet to ask.

    (The answers to that Q btw would be: "zippo" and: "I don't have a clue",
    respectively)

    Walerwen Sparrowhawk wrote:
    > "Michael Greenhalgh" <spammy@tripleb.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    >>David Montague wrote:
    >>
    >>>Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
    >
    > this
    >
    >>>group :)
    >>>
    >>>I play a Bard on Xev server)
    >>>

    >>Which game?
    >>

    > Why do people keep asking which game? Last time I looked, this was the
    > alt.games.everquest group, not alt.games.eq2 or alt.games.whateverrandomgame

    Have to agree with others who have posted, the lack of a number, or
    Live, in the name of the newsgroup means that in literal terms it could
    be any of the EverQuest games...even the console games.

    --
    Michael Greenhalgh
    ---
    www.tripleb.co.uk | Weblog
    www.loonygooncircus.com | {LgC} Clan Site
    www.suta.co.uk | Swansea University Tactical Airsoft Society
    ---
    MMORPGs
    EverQuest:
    Miglok | Half-Elf Ranger | Venril Sathir

    EverQuest 2:
    Miglok | Half-Elf Predator | Lavastorm

    City of Heroes:
    Shadow Ranger | Mutation Scrapper | Virtue
    ---

    "Walerwen Sparrowhawk" <walerwen@NoSpAm.ev1.net> wrote in

    > "Michael Greenhalgh" <spammy@tripleb.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> David Montague wrote:
    >> > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are
    >> > on this group :)
    >> >
    >> > I play a Bard on Xev server)
    >>
    >> Which game?
    >>

    > Why do people keep asking which game? Last time I looked, this was
    > the alt.games.everquest group, not alt.games.eq2 or
    > alt.games.whateverrandomgame

    Yeah yeah yeah, and nobody here talks about eq2...

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 24 Dwarven Mystic, 22 Sage