Class/server

Last response: in Video Games
February 11, 2005 7:00:58 PM

Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on this
group :)

I play a Bard on Xev server)

More about : class server

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 7:00:59 PM

>Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
this
>group :)

>I play a Bard on Xev server)

Wizard High Elf, Paladin Half Elf, Shaman Wood Elf (I like elves!!) and
Summoner Gnome all on Runnyeye. All Qeynos too.
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 7:00:59 PM

"David Montague" <david.montague@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
> this group :)
>
> I play a Bard on Xev server)

I don't really play EQ2 (which is what I'm guessing this is for) anymore,
but I still have:

Druid on Lucan D'lere
Enchanter on Antonia Bayle
A few other very minor characters on both servers

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thoisar, 12th level Night Elf Druid, Hellscream

"David Montague" <david.montague@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
this
> group :)

Paladin / Xegony
Necromancer / Xegony
Armoursmith / Permafrost
Swashbuckler / Permafrost
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 10:48:03 PM

"BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> wrote in

>>Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
>>this group :)
>
>>I play a Bard on Xev server)
>

> Wizard High Elf, Paladin Half Elf, Shaman Wood Elf (I like elves!!) and
> Summoner Gnome all on Runnyeye. All Qeynos too.

Might be handy to specify which game you are talking about...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 24 Dwarven Mystic, 22 Sage
Aviv, 12 Gnome Brawler, 19 Craftsman
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 10:51:54 PM

"BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> wrote in

>>Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
> this
>>group :)
>
>>I play a Bard on Xev server)
>

> Wizard High Elf, Paladin Half Elf, Shaman Wood Elf (I like elves!!) and
> Summoner Gnome all on Runnyeye. All Qeynos too.

Interesting that the assumption is he is referring to EQ2.

EQ1
Bard - Firiona Vie
Shaman, Enchanter, Druid - Saryrn

EQ2
Brawler, Predator, Cleric, Summoner, Enchanter - Lucan D'Lere

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

David Montague wrote:
> Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on this
> group :)
>
> I play a Bard on Xev server)

Which game?

For me you can see the details in my siggy :-)

--
Michael Greenhalgh
---

EverQuest 2:
Miglok | Half-Elf Predator | Lavastorm

City of Heroes:
Shadow Ranger | Mutation Scrapper | Virtue
---
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 1:36:58 PM

I was referring to EQ1 lol

My bard is a wood elf and is still pre-elemental though I have been playing
this char since march 2002 lol

I am in a small family raiding guild which usually fields about 20 chars.
Had a great guild first by killing the Protector of Dresolich in Solro tower
on our first attempt with 20 in raid :)

so you can see what type of level we are my magelo number is 344650 :p  I
think you will agree that with everyone being a similar level of equipment
we did very well especially as our tank for the PoD was a 66 warr with less
than 100 aa :)
"Rumbledor" <Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote in message
> "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> wrote in
>
>>>Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
>> this
>>>group :)
>>
>>>I play a Bard on Xev server)
>>

>> Wizard High Elf, Paladin Half Elf, Shaman Wood Elf (I like elves!!) and
>> Summoner Gnome all on Runnyeye. All Qeynos too.
>>

> Interesting that the assumption is he is referring to EQ2.
>
> EQ1
> Bard - Firiona Vie
> Shaman, Enchanter, Druid - Saryrn
>
> EQ2
> Brawler, Predator, Cleric, Summoner, Enchanter - Lucan D'Lere
>
> --
> Rumble
> "Write something worth reading, or do something worth writing."
> -- Benjamin Franklin
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 7:05:36 PM

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:00:58 GMT, "David Montague"
<david.montague@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on this
>group :)
>
>I play a Bard on Xev server)

See the sig.

--
--Jekke
=====================

"David Montague" <david.montague@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
this
> group :)
>
> I play a Bard on Xev server)

I did play a shadowknight and an enchanter on Povar.

...once upon a time
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 12:07:30 AM

My main is a halfling warden, currently level 23, on Guk. I also
have a high elf enchanter there but I have been playing the warden
more.
--
POSTED BY: PHP News Reader v2.6.1
Anonymous

"Michael Greenhalgh" <spammy@tripleb.co.uk> wrote in message
> David Montague wrote:
> > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
this
> > group :)
> >
> > I play a Bard on Xev server)
> >

> Which game?

Why do people keep asking which game? Last time I looked, this was the
alt.games.everquest group, not alt.games.eq2 or alt.games.whateverrandomgame

--Walerwen
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 1:48:36 AM

"Walerwen Sparrowhawk" <walerwen@NoSpAm.ev1.net> wrote in message

> "Michael Greenhalgh" <spammy@tripleb.co.uk> wrote in message
>> David Montague wrote:
>> > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
> this
>> > group :)
>> >
>> > I play a Bard on Xev server)
>>
>> Which game?
>>

> Why do people keep asking which game? Last time I looked, this was the
> alt.games.everquest group, not alt.games.eq2 or
> alt.games.whateverrandomgame

If you'll notice, people ask questions about both EQ and EQ2 on this
newsgroup; it's become the generic EQ* newsgroup, regardless of there being
an EQ2 newsgroup as well...simply because this is where everyone is. :)

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Widdershins, 18th level Orc Hunter, Hellscream
Thoisar, 12th level Night Elf Druid, Hellscream
Putrescence, 11th level Undead Warlock, Hellscream
Stumpie, 13th level Dwarf Hunter, Ner'zhul
EQ:
Berdache, 15th level Iksar Shaman, Firiona Vie
Berdache, 4th level Froglok Cleric, Zek
February 16, 2005 2:09:38 AM

In article <7%uQd.10378$D34.1642@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com>,
walerwen@NoSpAm.ev1.net says...

> "Michael Greenhalgh" <spammy@tripleb.co.uk> wrote in message
> > David Montague wrote:
> > > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
> this
> > > group :)
> > >
> > > I play a Bard on Xev server)
> > >

> > Which game?
> >

> Why do people keep asking which game? Last time I looked, this was the
> alt.games.everquest group, not alt.games.eq2 or alt.games.whateverrandomgame

a.g.e has fairly big scope.. all things "everquest"; that includes
Everquest, its expansion packs up to and including everquest: dragons of
norrath, the sequel: Everquest II, EQ: Online adventures (PS2),
champions of norrath, Lords of Everquest (the RTS), the Mac version, the
PalmPilot version, merchandise, cellphone ringtones, and anything else
related to everquest.

If somebody wanted to ask about who Sony contracted to make the
Everquest themed Cigarette lighters or watches this would be the place
on usenet to ask.

(The answers to that Q btw would be: "zippo" and: "I don't have a clue",
respectively)
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 11:12:18 PM

Walerwen Sparrowhawk wrote:
> "Michael Greenhalgh" <spammy@tripleb.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>David Montague wrote:
>>
>>>Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are on
>
> this
>
>>>group :)
>>>
>>>I play a Bard on Xev server)
>>>

>>Which game?
>>

> Why do people keep asking which game? Last time I looked, this was the
> alt.games.everquest group, not alt.games.eq2 or alt.games.whateverrandomgame

Have to agree with others who have posted, the lack of a number, or
Live, in the name of the newsgroup means that in literal terms it could
be any of the EverQuest games...even the console games.

--
Michael Greenhalgh
---
www.tripleb.co.uk | Weblog
www.loonygooncircus.com | {LgC} Clan Site
www.suta.co.uk | Swansea University Tactical Airsoft Society
---
MMORPGs
EverQuest:
Miglok | Half-Elf Ranger | Venril Sathir

EverQuest 2:
Miglok | Half-Elf Predator | Lavastorm

City of Heroes:
Shadow Ranger | Mutation Scrapper | Virtue
---
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 6:21:30 PM

"Walerwen Sparrowhawk" <walerwen@NoSpAm.ev1.net> wrote in

> "Michael Greenhalgh" <spammy@tripleb.co.uk> wrote in message
>> David Montague wrote:
>> > Just interested to find out what classes and what server people are
>> > on this group :)
>> >
>> > I play a Bard on Xev server)
>>
>> Which game?
>>

> Why do people keep asking which game? Last time I looked, this was
> the alt.games.everquest group, not alt.games.eq2 or
> alt.games.whateverrandomgame

Yeah yeah yeah, and nobody here talks about eq2...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 24 Dwarven Mystic, 22 Sage