Limited User Printing XP Home

I have installed a new HP 3320 Deskjet on a PC running XP
Home (USB Port). The printer works perfectly when a user
with Administrator Privelige prints, however when a user
with Limited Access tries to print, the print job appears
in the Spooler, appears to print correctly and is deleted,
but nothing appears on the printer! I have tried all the
usual uninstal/reinstall turn it off turn it on things.
So any help greatly appreciated as I don't want to leave
all users with Administrator rights for obvious reasons.
Keith
1 answer Last reply
More about limited user printing home

    XP Home PCs running Norton Antivirus software have been known to have this
    problem....

    Go into the Control Panel, and right click on Printers & Faxes, select
    Properties.

    On the printer in question, select Properties. In the Advanced tab, instead
    of the default: Spool Print documents so program finishes printing faster,
    click on Print Directly to Printer.

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "Keith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have installed a new HP 3320 Deskjet on a PC running XP
    > Home (USB Port). The printer works perfectly when a user
    > with Administrator Privelige prints, however when a user
    > with Limited Access tries to print, the print job appears
    > in the Spooler, appears to print correctly and is deleted,
    > but nothing appears on the printer! I have tried all the
    > usual uninstal/reinstall turn it off turn it on things.
    > So any help greatly appreciated as I don't want to leave
    > all users with Administrator rights for obvious reasons.
    > Keith

Windows XP Printers