c'ant send a fax with my modem...

i've been trying to send a fax with my modem but i'm getting a message with no dial tone or line disconected.I've try ignore dial tone option but then there is no answer ...help

Mike

Splendid

Are you 'offline' when you try to send a fax.. remember that the FAX has to
dial out..

raz wrote:
> i've been trying to send a fax with my modem but i'm getting a
> message with no dial tone or line disconected.I've try ignore dial
> tone option but then there is no answer ...help

Erm, maybe that's because you don't *HAVE* a modem?! You thought about that
possibility? No, of course you haven't! Buy a modem, attach it to a phone
line. Simple.