"This document failed to print"

I have printing errors 95% of the time and its always the
same error "this document failed to print" the only
things I find in the knowledge base are based on upgrades
to XP with serial printers. this machine came w/ XP and
I am using USB. I also use 3 or 4 differentusb printers
and get the same error. I also get the error
when "printing" through acrobat distiller which is
printing to a file. Anyone have this same problem?

Try a COMPLETE uninstall and reinstall
Cari
www.coribright.com