how to change the ink cartridge

Did you try the web site of your printer or the manual that comes with
printers?

Depends on printer make!

"anna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anybody explain how to change the ink cartridges on a printer?

Each printer is different. You will have to look in your printer manual.
If you've lost it, a new copy can usually be downloaded from the printer
manufacturer's website.

--
Cari
www.coribright.com
"anna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anybody explain how to change the ink cartridges on a printer?

it's a hewlett packard 697C printer. How do I get to the manufacturer's Web site. I'm sorry I get confused. I feel so stupid when it comes to the computer.

www.hp.com Click on this link to get to Hewlett Packard web site.