I just recived my new Dell with windows XP and I can't find one of my favorite programs that windows98 had it was called Microsoft home publishing. On this program I could make cards, banners,posters and many other great things. I would like to figure out how to do those things on this verison of windows.
Thank you Cardhappymomma

The program Home Publishing is NOT part of ANY version of Windows. You'll
have to find your original CD that came with your older PC and install it on
your new PC.

--
Cari
www.coribright.com