FS: SUPER 200 Games in 1 Gameboy Advance GBA Cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

This item is used but in excellent condition with original box. This
cartridge contains 200 games for the Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo
Gameboy Advance SP, or Nintendo Gamecube with Gameboy Player. The first
4 games are Nintedo Gameboy Advance games and the rest are Gameboy Color
or Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) games. When powered up, a menu
system allows you to select a game from the list.

Here is a list of all the games:

1. Harry Potter 2
2. Spider Man
3. Super Mario Advance 3
4. Contra Advance
5. Pokemon Gold
6. Pokemon Silver
7. Super Mario Brothers 2
8. Bomber Man 2
9. Rockman 1 (Megaman)
10. Castlevania 1
11. Contra
12. Dr mario
13. Mickey Mouse
14. Castle Quest
15. Alpha Mission
16. Boulder Dash
17. Adventure Island 1
18. Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle
19. Dragon Warriors 1
20. Kung Fu Heros
21. Double Strike
22. F-15
23. Flipull
24. Hawk
25. Jaws
26. Karate Kid
27. Kings Knight
28. Karateka Champ
29. Burai Fighter
30. Lolo Adventure 2
31. Monster Truck
32. Paper Boy
33. Pipe Dream
34. R.C. Pro-Am
35. Solomon's Key
36. Space Hunter
37. Super Chinese 1
38. Tetris
39. Wrestling
40. Argus
41. 1942
42. Anipool
43. Baltron
44. Little Red hood
45. Arkanoid
46. Astro Robo Saga
47. Defender 2
48. B-Wings
49. Wrecking Crew
50. Championship Bowling 51. Challenger
52. Dough Boy
53. Druaga
54. Duck
55. Exed Exed
56. Galg
57. Geismos
58. Gyrooine
59. Hydlide
60. Bomb Jack
61. Kago No Bensetsu
62. Kiniku
63. Kitty Tetris
64. Little Mario Bar
65. Lot Lot
66. Mach Rider
67. Mag Max
68. Ms Pac-Man
69. Musiciam
70. Ninja Hattori Kun
71. Ninja Ja Jamaru Kun
72. Elevator Action
73. Nuts & Milk
74. Onyanko Town
75. Othello
76. Pac Land
77. Q Taro
78. The Goonies
79. Aso
80. Xev1ous
81. W-ing
82. Volguard 2
83. Twin Bee
84. Banana
85. Thexder
86. Tagin Dragon
87. Tag Team Wrestling
88. Super Mario 4
89. Super Mario Brothers
90. Super Mario Brothers Deluxe
91. Star Soldier
92. Night Arrow
93. Choplifter
94. Soccer
95. Spy vs Spy
96. Spartan X
97. Spoon
98. Sonic-Mario
99. Son'Son
100. Flappy 101. Peepar Time
102. Pinball
103. Star Tuster
104. Robot Gyro
105. Route-16
106. Seacross
107. Slalom
108. Antartic Adventure
109. Buggy Popper
110. Balloon Fighter
111. 634 Sword
112. Baseball
113. Battle City 2
114. Battle City
115. Binary Land
116. Balloon Mario
117. Bird Week
118. Bomb Sweeper
119. Bomber Man
120. Brush Roller
121. Bubble Dig Dug
122. Warehn 18
123. Bomber Mario
124. Burger Time
125. Crackn Pop
126. Circus Oharlie
127. Clu Clu Land
128. Cowellry
129. Devil World
130. Dig Dug
131. Donald Magic
132. Donkey Kong 3
133. Donkey Kong Jr Lesson
134. Donkey Kong Jr Math
135. Donkey Kong Jr
136. Donkey Kong
137. Excite Bike
138. Exerion
139. F1 Race
140. Field Combat
141. Final Fantasy Mario
142. Formation Z
143. Front Line
144. Galaga
145. Galaxian
146. Game Genie
147. Golf
148. Gomoku Narabe
149. 4 Card Games
150. Hogans Alley 151. Ice Climber
152. Ikki
153. Jouse
154. Karateka
155. Lode Runner 2
156. Lode Runner
157. Lunar Ball
158. Lunar Pool
159. M.U.S.C.L.E.
160. Macross
161. Millipede
162. Nibbles
163. Ninja Kun
164. Pac Man
165. Pac Pac Land
166. Pachinco
167. Pooyan
168. Popeye No Eigo Asobi
169. Popeye
170. Pro Wrestling
171. Pyramid
172. Rabbit & Rope
173. Raid on Bungeling Bay
174. Road Fighter
175. Super Link Mario
176. Shougi Hiden
177. Sky Destroyer
178. Space Invaders
179. Star Force
180. Star Gate
181. Super Arabian
182. Tennis
183. Urban Champion
184. Warp Man
185. Yie Ar Kung Fu
186. Yproject Mario Runner
187. Zhong Guo Xiang
188. Back to the Future
189. Alien Asylum
190. Zippy Race
191. Mahjong
192. Happy
193. Maria Siss
194. Mario & Luigi
195. Mario Bros Mappy
196. Mario Bros
197. Muscle Tag Match
198. 3D Block
199. 4 Man Mahjong
200. 10 Yard Fight

Buyer pays $4 Priority Mail shipping within the US or Canada. I can ship
to other countries based upon 1 pound USPS rates. I accept PayPal or
Money Order. Please email me if interested.

Hello,

I was wondering if you still have this item? If not where can I find one?

fahdh2

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008
You can buy a GBA cartridge online for $20-$30. Here is an example: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11179.
Just buy a cartridge, go search online for "GBA ROMs," and download them onto the flash cartridge. There should be very simple instructions included with your purchase. You can buy a used GBA SP or Micro online or eBay for $20-$40.

onenormalguy

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2011
[qu

hi how much?

otemsg=539123,1,25330]Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

[...]

Money Order. Please email me if interested.[/quotemsg]