can't install an HP1300 series all-in-one help please

Mandy

I am just about to throw this pc out of the window! why
oh why can't I get anything to download without agro?
trying to install all in one printer and guess what error
message after error message! Have followed instructions
etc tried different routes and still no joy. Will someone
please help me.................. before I go completely
mad.

Try installing the printer first. Make sure you have the
correct XP drivers. Completely install the printer and
use it. Install the scanner at a later date. Do not
install the fax unless you plan to use it. XP has a built-
in fax.