Unable to print

Upgraded to XP, now computer doesn't recognize printer.
Printer works, documents shows printing, but nothing
happens.
2 answers Last reply
More about unable print

    "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Upgraded to XP, now computer doesn't recognize printer.
    > Printer works, documents shows printing, but nothing
    > happens.

    Does your printer manufacture have drivers for xp...?

    Your printer, what ever make it is, We don't know? Needs to have an XP
    driver to work with XP if it doesn't.. Some are built into XP and some you
    have to obtain from your printers web site.

    If you upgraded to XP with printer connected, your drivers are corrupted and
    you need to remove and reinstall XP drivers.

    Follw Bruce's site to clean out printer drivers completely:

    "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Upgraded to XP, now computer doesn't recognize printer.
    > Printer works, documents shows printing, but nothing
    > happens.

Fax Computers Printers Microsoft Windows XP