Unable to print

May 5, 2004 9:46:19 PM

Upgraded to XP, now computer doesn't recognize printer.
Printer works, documents shows printing, but nothing
happens.

More about : unable print

Anonymous
May 6, 2004 1:42:20 AM

"Gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Upgraded to XP, now computer doesn't recognize printer.
> Printer works, documents shows printing, but nothing
> happens.

Does your printer manufacture have drivers for xp...?
Anonymous
May 6, 2004 3:02:15 AM

Your printer, what ever make it is, We don't know? Needs to have an XP
driver to work with XP if it doesn't.. Some are built into XP and some you
have to obtain from your printers web site.

If you upgraded to XP with printer connected, your drivers are corrupted and
you need to remove and reinstall XP drivers.

Follw Bruce's site to clean out printer drivers completely:

!