Problem printing custom size in XP-Pro

I have a Panasonic KX-P1180 dot matrix printer that I use to print tractor feed lables. When I printed a label in XP-Pro it printed fine but advanced several labels instead of just one. I set up a custom paper size and it now prints erratically.
I checked the Panasonic website which says that XP has the correct driver for my printer. If anybody can help me I would appreciate it.

Thank You,

John

P.S. I learned from replies from my last memo that typing in caps violates internet custom. I apologize for that. I was not aware it was a problem at that time.

You're not alone. I am having the same problem trying to print business checks using 8.5" x7" forms on a Panasonic KX-P2135. (Just moved from Win95 to XP-Pro) I just put in a help request to Panasonic. I'll let you know if I get an answer from them.

----- John R wrote: -----

I have a Panasonic KX-P1180 dot matrix printer that I use to print tractor feed lables. When I printed a label in XP-Pro it printed fine but advanced several labels instead of just one. I set up a custom paper size and it now prints erratically.
I checked the Panasonic website which says that XP has the correct driver for my printer. If anybody can help me I would appreciate it.

Thank You,

John

P.S. I learned from replies from my last memo that typing in caps violates internet custom. I apologize for that. I was not aware it was a problem at that time.

Thanks....I will do likewise if I find a fix at my end........John

TRENDING THREADS