[eq2] concentration

I am playing a swashbuckler and his concentration with the buff self
preservation is 3, my smuggle spell requires a concentration of 3, but when
I attempt to use smuggle it tells me I don't have the concentration to use
it. What's up with this?

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 01:15:28 -0500, "Fleebag of Toxx"
<ospam@adelphia.net> wrote:

>I am playing a swashbuckler and his concentration with the buff self
>preservation is 3, my smuggle spell requires a concentration of 3, but when
>I attempt to use smuggle it tells me I don't have the concentration to use
>it. What's up with this?

If you look under your health and power, you see 5 bubbles - these
represent your concentration, so you can only have 5 active at a time.

So you can't have self preservation and smuggle going at the same
time.

And what's with all the carrots ?