Hi

I have an HP Laserjet 3300mfp (no fax version). I have it set up on my network. All the settings have been checked and are normal.

When I print something, it prints unlimited copies, until I cancel them, plus, it doesnt print what I have in WORD, it prints just symbols on one line on the top, but multiple pages of them.

Please help,

Michael78 wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have an HP Laserjet 3300mfp (no fax version). I have it set up on
> my network. All the settings have been checked and are normal.
>

> When I print something, it prints unlimited copies, until I cancel
> them, plus, it doesnt print what I have in WORD, it prints just
> symbols on one line on the top, but multiple pages of them.
>
> Please help,

The simple explanation is corrupted drivers. Visit
www.coribright.com/windows and follow the instructions.

DO NOT OMIT STEP 4 OR YOU WILL BE REINSTALLING THE CORRUPT DRIVER.

If the above doesn't work, post back.