PRINTING TOO MANY COPIES

Hi

I have an HP Laserjet 3300mfp (no fax version). I have it set up on my network. All the settings have been checked and are normal.

When I print something, it prints unlimited copies, until I cancel them, plus, it doesnt print what I have in WORD, it prints just symbols on one line on the top, but multiple pages of them.

Please help,
1 answer Last reply
More about printing copies

    Michael78 wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have an HP Laserjet 3300mfp (no fax version). I have it set up on
    > my network. All the settings have been checked and are normal.
    >

    > When I print something, it prints unlimited copies, until I cancel
    > them, plus, it doesnt print what I have in WORD, it prints just
    > symbols on one line on the top, but multiple pages of them.
    >
    > Please help,

    The simple explanation is corrupted drivers. Visit
    www.coribright.com/windows and follow the instructions.

    DO NOT OMIT STEP 4 OR YOU WILL BE REINSTALLING THE CORRUPT DRIVER.

    If the above doesn't work, post back.

Fax Hewlett Packard Windows XP