converting file extensions

How can I convert a .eps file extension to a .bmp extension.....Or is this possible ??
Thank you in advance for any help I can get, nailman.
2 answers Last reply
More about converting file extensions

    How about a graphics program that reads the first format and saves to the
    second? IrfanView comes to mind...

    http://www.irfanview.com/
    IrfanView

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=eps

    Irfanview will convert..... http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "nailman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I convert a .eps file extension to a .bmp extension.....Or is this
    > possible ??
    > Thank you in advance for any help I can get, nailman.

Fax Microsoft Extension File Extension Windows XP