converting file extensions

May 7, 2004 1:51:05 AM

How can I convert a .eps file extension to a .bmp extension.....Or is this possible ??
Thank you in advance for any help I can get, nailman.

More about : converting file extensions

Anonymous
May 7, 2004 2:18:17 AM

How about a graphics program that reads the first format and saves to the
second? IrfanView comes to mind...

http://www.irfanview.com/
IrfanView

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"nailman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I convert a .eps file extension to a .bmp extension.....Or is this
possible ??
> Thank you in advance for any help I can get, nailman.
Anonymous
May 7, 2004 3:14:45 PM

http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=eps

Irfanview will convert..... http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/