Network Printer Not Responding

Good morning,
I have a InfoPrint 21 Network Printer, 3 W2K and 1 XP Home
Edition workstations in my LAN. The 3 W2K print fine, but
when trying to add the Printer to the XP it gets me the
error: "Printer not responding / Not on line". I am able
to ping it and see it in my "Network Places".
1 answer Last reply
More about network printer responding

    Is the User of the XP Home PC added as a User in the Properties of the
    InfoPrint21 Network Printer?

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "NSCSupport" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Good morning,
    > I have a InfoPrint 21 Network Printer, 3 W2K and 1 XP Home
    > Edition workstations in my LAN. The 3 W2K print fine, but
    > when trying to add the Printer to the XP it gets me the
    > error: "Printer not responding / Not on line". I am able
    > to ping it and see it in my "Network Places".

Windows XP Network Printer Printers