Sign in with
Your question

Help ea com

Last response: in Video Games
April 12, 2012 5:12:41 PM

Hello,
Yes I have been having problems with the pogo games. It has been telling oops problems on all games. I had called the regular service @ they had me to call you to find out what is wrong.

More about : question

April 12, 2012 5:20:33 PM

You phoned EA and they told you to ask Toms Hardware?
m
l
April 12, 2012 5:56:54 PM

Well, EA does own pogo.com. OP, did EA help specifically direct you to the tomshardware.com games forum to get help with your issue?
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
April 12, 2012 10:56:30 PM

Tomshardware (THG) is in no way, shape, or form affiliated with EA which owns Pogo.

It seems EA is constantly referring people to THG so that they (EA) don't actually have to bother with giving technical support to the people who buys their games. Way to go EA, just "steal" people's money and then leave 'em out to dry.
m
l
April 13, 2012 12:32:13 AM

jaguarskx said:
Tomshardware (THG) is in no way, shape, or form affiliated with EA which owns Pogo.

It seems EA is constantly referring people to THG so that they (EA) don't actually have to bother with giving technical support to the people who buys their games. Way to go EA, just "steal" people's money and then leave 'em out to dry.

Realy I'll never use origine anymore lol.

m
l
April 13, 2012 12:30:50 PM

jaguarskx said:

That's why I was asking if EA directly referred the OP to tomshardware. If this is true, that is the caziest thing I have heard in a while.
m
l
April 13, 2012 1:02:18 PM

I've been suspecting something like this for a while, but not once has the OP ever responded, so i'm not even sure these are real users.

I'd get the lawyers out if this is found to be true, as it affects toms reputation in someway, and well americans are involved somewhere :) 
m
l
April 13, 2012 1:03:34 PM

I guess its time to create an account or ten on pogo and see what happens when you ask for help.
m
l
!