Happy to group IF I could

Yes I like soloing and I also like grps but quest after quest, main and alt,
I am stuck LFG night after night.
I am desperately looking for easy going guild at mo.

Quest after quest must have grp or most mobs will be grey when you can
finally solo.
Many instanced areas require grp - not even given u the chance to explore.

What happens when the game is old and alts and newbies dry up - how can you
grp if ONLY PLAYER IN ZONE??????.

Elephant training ground
I can solo in there np but can I get in without finding two more players and
can I find two.

AQ3 I am finally up to this one but what a nightmare trying to find grps.

Darkblade Den
My healer alt has tried for two weeks to find grp for here.

I like so much about the game but it sure gets frustrating.

LFG, waiting for named to spawn, looking for solo mobs, to name but three.

ATB
Grimchrim

"The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Yes I like soloing and I also like grps but quest after quest, main and
alt,
> I am stuck LFG night after night.
> I am desperately looking for easy going guild at mo.

people like the spoon fed content of WoW

there isnt much we can do, "their" game won and we lost. Now we have to pay
with empty servers and scattered populations

I see some merges coming soon

whoops forgot EQ2 do not flame )

"Lopez" <lopez_1_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Yes I like soloing and I also like grps but quest after quest, main and
> alt,
>> I am stuck LFG night after night.
>> I am desperately looking for easy going guild at mo.
>
> people like the spoon fed content of WoW
>
> there isnt much we can do, "their" game won and we lost. Now we have to
> pay
> with empty servers and scattered populations
>
> I see some merges coming soon

Dont hold your breath.
EQ1 is in far worse shape, and they have no plans for server mergers there.
Tho they did merge the Zeks.

WOW didnt win because it was easy... SOE lost it by default...
Forced grouping, and a tarnished reputation from EQ1.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:46:18 GMT, "The Chris"
<chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>whoops forgot EQ2 do not flame )

No need,your statement in the initial posting hold true for both
games. :)

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:46:18 GMT, "The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>whoops forgot EQ2 do not flame )

How 'bout if I flame you for being a top-posting swine?

Best regards,

Tim ==
(substitute 'tcsys.com' for 'nospam.co.uk')
_________________

Seeq Endestroi
Paladin of Mithanial Marr, The Rathe
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=507035

Grave Wisdom / Grave Intentions - a Rathe Guild
http://www.gravewisdom.com

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:27:55 GMT, The Chris wrote:

<snip>
> What happens when the game is old and alts and newbies dry up - how can you
> grp if ONLY PLAYER IN ZONE??????.

Why not go to a more populated zone and recruit people to go there? This
has been a problem since day one in most every MMOG, the more things change
the more they stay the same.

--
RJB
2/14/2005 9:56:43 AM

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I just beat
people up
--Muhammad Ali

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:58:16 -0500 in
<j06eu8r907jh.dlg@ID-221573.user.individual.net>, RJB
<robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> graced the world with this thought:

>On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:27:55 GMT, The Chris wrote:
>
><snip>
>> What happens when the game is old and alts and newbies dry up - how can you
>> grp if ONLY PLAYER IN ZONE??????.
>>
>Why not go to a more populated zone and recruit people to go there?

because then he couldn't bitch about it?
Trick question?

"bizbee" <tuberoo@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:58:16 -0500 in
> <j06eu8r907jh.dlg@ID-221573.user.individual.net>, RJB
> <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> graced the world with this thought:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:27:55 GMT, The Chris wrote:
>>
>><snip>
>>> What happens when the game is old and alts and newbies dry up - how can
>>> you
>>> grp if ONLY PLAYER IN ZONE??????.
>>>
>>Why not go to a more populated zone and recruit people to go there?

They usually have other things to do, but of course this is attempted now
and again and obviously time consuming.
Not to mention an even greater torrent of lfg and ooc.

> because then he couldn't bitch about it?
> Trick question?

Yes I was finally loosing my normally affable nature and becoming rather
cantankerous.

ATB
Grimchirm by name and becoming less happy